If you aren’t already on board the “Inbound Marketing” train here are 10 reasons you should jump aboard according to Hubspot.
Here are 10 inbound marketing statistics that will make you want to increase your inbound program right now:
- According to Social Media B2B, business to business companies that blog generate 67% more leads each month than their competitors that do not blog. And more leads that you nurture = more sales for your business.
- Did you know that 8 out of 10 people consider themselves blog readers? The Content Marketing Institute also reported that people spend 23% of their time on social media sites. Maybe it’s time to go post a status with a link to your new blog post…
- ContentPlus stated that blogs give website 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links. These indexed pages and links mean a higher ranking on search engines.
- Speaking of search engines… Hubspot’s research found out that 75% of users never go past the first page of search results.
- And don’t think that paying to have ads on Google will get you the same benefits of being on the first page: Search Engine Land states that up to 80% of people ignore Google-sponsored ads.
- Microsoft Research reports that it only takes 10 seconds for a user to decide whether to stay on your site or leave. Users often choose to leave because of irrelevant content, a design that is not user-friendly, or your site takes too long to load.
- While you’re writing your relevant articles on your user-friendly site, don’t forget about the images. Jeff Bullas explained that articles with images get 94% more views than those that don’t have an image.
- Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs report that 61% of business to business marketers find webinars to be the most effective content-marketing tactic.
- According to Search Engine Journal, inbound leads cost 60% less than outbound leads. So, you can save money and make money at the same time.
- And finally, the Content Marketing Institute found that 80% of business decision-makers would rather receive information about a business through informative articles than advertisements.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your inbound marketing program started today!
What advice do you have for people just starting to use inbound marketing to promote their business?