SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Casual Position – Up to 24 hours per week.
The Marketing Department is part of a fast-growing network of marketing agencies dedicated to assisting in the growth and health of the small business communities we serve. We offer our clients a full range of advertising and marketing solutions that are impactful, effective and affordable. Our team is 100% dedicated to assisting small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs build and implement clear, concise and actionable advertising & marketing strategies.
We’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our small but growing Winnipeg team. If you’re passionate about helping local businesses grow while challenging yourself to thrive in a competitive and rewarding environment, and want to get in on the ground floor, we want to hear from you!
What will you be responsible for in your role?
You’ll support our team through identification and timely execution of a variety of sales and marketing related tasks including, but not limited to:
- updating and maintaining the sales CRM database;
- looking after our online presence including website updates; social media strategies for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blog posts.
- assist in creating sales collateral, proposals, presentations, case studies, blog posts, newsletters and other special projects;
- marketing campaign planning and execution;
- answer sales calls and follow up as needed.
- assist with price quotes, proposals and presentations.
You’ll also need to assist with administrative tasks such as maintaining an orderly and clean office environment, scheduling appointments, ordering business cards, promotional items, client gifts, office supplies, and so on.
- Outgoing personality that is capable of engaging conversations with potential customers
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills and comprehensive follow-through
- Strong social media knowledge.
- Experience with creative software packages such as Adobe CS4
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently to accomplish a wide variety of tasks
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales, or marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with emphasis on writing & presentation skills and abilities.
- Confidence in engaging with clients on an executive level.
Job Type: Casual
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Contact: Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org