Focus on your business while we handle the rest.
Without a web presence, you’re missing out on one of the simplest and most effective ways to connect with established customers and attract new ones.
Our talented website team works directly with you to create a 5-page website powered by WordPress that best represents your business, products, and services. Maintenance, security, and updating are all included. Please note: Direct contact between you and our team is required before work on your website begins. If contact is not provided, the projected production length may change.
You can choose 5 pages to represent your business: Home, About Us, Products and/or Services, Map; Directions, Contact Us, and a Thank You page (to appear after an inquiry is submitted). We will work with you to customize the colors, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.
- Search engine-friendly website
- Optional blog page (entries not included)
- Up to 15 photo; image uploads included.
- Unlimited text changes
- Up to 15 image changes monthly.
- Please note: additional images and products will be charged at per product rate.
- Explore examples of our sites: https://examples.yourdigitalagents.com/
- Our template options: https://templates.yourdigitalagents.com/
E-commerce available for 10-page websites and above only.
- Fully customizable. Get a website that is 100% tailored to your business. Take advantage of social media streams, photo galleries, banners, and more!
- Exceptional customer service. We work with local businesses to create a professional and accessible online presence.
- Eye-catching design. A consumer’s first impression of a website is 94% design-related. We’ll build you a compelling website that leverages the key elements of modern design.
- Mobile-responsive. Every site we build is optimized for mobile devices both big and small.
What happens during the initial consultation call?
Within 3-5 business days, our team will conduct the initial consultation call to go over; desired color scheme and logo, domain name preferences, sample sites that we recommend, review the provided marketing materials, as well as landing page layout requirements and images.
What does the timeline look like for this project?
- Initial Consultation – 3 – 5 Business Days: Our website team will conduct a consultation call with the customer, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock – 15 Business Days: Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen color scheme and logo, images and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Second Mock – 15-25 Business Days: Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Site Publication – 20-25 Business Days: After the deliverables have been submitted, we will complete the look and feel of the site with site optimization tasks. Once your clientu2019s website is live, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the site.
- The production timeline will be adjusted in cases where additional pages, products, or custom billable hours are added to an order.
- We need to directly contact your client via email and phone to ensure we deliver on the set timeline.
- Timelines may vary based on client responsiveness.
What kind of changes can I submit?
The Basic 3 page package includes unlimited text changes and 15 image changes monthly.
Can we use an already existing domain?
One of our website experts will walk you through the process of pointing your domain name to the new website.
Can my website include a contact form? What about Call-To-Action modules? Or slideshows?
There are many options available. Our skilled designers will help you realize your vision for your website.
What are the limits for word count on each page?
The word count limit for each page is 1000 words. Additional text will be charged on a 1-1000 word count basis. (ex: 3500 words on one page would be a charge of 4 pages.) Minor overages may be accepted in certain circumstances.
What is Responsive design?
Responsive design means that your website will adapt to whatever screen size your potential customer is utilizing; be it a cell phone or a television.
What can I do to make this project a success?
- Provide sample websites (likes or dislikes) or other design direction during consultation call.
- Provide images and text content as requested.
- Communicate efficiently with us to keep the project on track to meet the set deadlines.
Do you provide stock images?
We can provide stock images if requested. However, we recommend using professional images of your business, products, and services to create a more personalized website.