Social Media: Identifying Prospects
Thu September 19 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Presenter: Aaron Newnham, TMD Winnipeg
Participants will learn how to utilize social media to reach new markets and improve their online reputation. We’ll
discuss how to use third party applications to identify prospects and customers who are ready to do business with you now.
1. How social media fits into your overall digital marketing strategy
2. How to use social media to improve your business reputation
3. How to use third party tools like Hootsuite to identify prospects and customers who are ready to do business now
Improve Brand Awareness with Instagram
Thu October 3rd @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
FreeInstagram is one of the most powerful social networks to growing brand awareness. Learn how to enhance your businesses presence on Instagram.
- Learn how to use Instagram Stories to increase brand awareness
- Learn how to extend your reach through hashtags
- Learn how to develop and maintain a visually pleasing profile
Building Relationships with Linkedin
Thu October 17th @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Participants will learn how to take advantage of LinkedIn to create, nurture and develop relationships with potential customers. We’ll discuss using Linkedin Groups to enhance your profile and look at how to utilize Slide Share to increase your reach.
- Learn how to build and nurture a LinkedIn group
- Learn how to increase your reach with Slide Share
- Learn how to reach the right prospects
Extend Your Reach With Twitter
Thu October 31st @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Participants will learn how to utilize native tools within the Twitter app as well as a selection of third-party tools to help them identify new prospects and extend their reach beyond a standard Twitter user.
- Learn how to create and use Lists to grow your audience.
- Learn how to monitor keywords in order to deliver superior customer service.
- Learn how to use third party apps to enhance your twitter experience.